Waiting Sucks

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Especially with the million and a half other threads discussing exactly what takes so long.
haven't seen any, but haven't been here very long. i doubt there are a 'million and a half' other threads though, something tells me road guy would have deleted a majority of them to free up some server space. ;)

I took the PE Exam in New York in Oct. 23, 2009.

Is there any published list of Pass/Fail?

Waiting for the results was almost as bad as the test itself. I'm glad the wait is over.

Looking back on the whole ordeal though, it was part of what made passing the exam special! I don't know if I would have it any other way really!

I few months ago I took the LEED exam, and when I was done, I clicked the finish button, it took a few seconds to think then it popped up "PASS".. while that was fun, it sure does take some of the majesty out of the acomplishment.

so enjoy the process, the ordeal is worth the wait, and when you're done you can consider it the hazing process and watch others go through it behind you.

Looking back on the whole ordeal though, it was part of what made passing the exam special! I don't know if I would have it any other way really!
I few months ago I took the LEED exam, and when I was done, I clicked the finish button, it took a few seconds to think then it popped up "PASS".. while that was fun, it sure does take some of the majesty out of the acomplishment.

so enjoy the process, the ordeal is worth the wait, and when you're done you can consider it the hazing process and watch others go through it behind you.
Agreed! Couldn't say it better myself!

Agreed! Couldn't say it better myself!
......unless you (gasp!) fail.

I didn't think about the exam in past 56 days until now, seeing people are getting the results. It makes my heart beats go faster. No fun to wait probably till mid-January.

What's worse than waiting is thinking for 2 days that the results would be in the mail only for it to not be there. We all thought KY's results were mailed last Friday so I was on needles all Monday and Tuesday. After not in the mail on Tuesday I called the board only to find out they were actually mailed Monday afternoon. Oh well, at least I should get it tomorrow before heading out of town for the holidays.

Back