WA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All WA has to do is tell NCEES they can release the results.  My announcement came from NCEES, not WA, at least initially.
right. 

i was just saying that if wa sent an OK to ncees after ncees was closed but wa still had some workday left and updated the licensure on dolwagov then it's possible we might be able to tell at 330am lol.

maybe ncees works long hours these few days of massive result releases

After the results are released, the WA department of licensing takes about 2 weeks to update the dol.wa.gov web page with the new licenses.

I took the exam in October 2014 and received the results email notification from NCEES on December 15th at 1:14pm (first day). My license was updated in dol.wa.gov on January 1st at 3:30am (yes, during new year celebration), and received my wall certificate some time in March.

After the results are released, the WA department of licensing takes about 2 weeks to update the dol.wa.gov web page with the new licenses.

I took the exam in October 2014 and received the results email notification from NCEES on December 15th at 1:14pm (first day). My license was updated in dol.wa.gov on January 1st at 3:30am (yes, during new year celebration), and received my wall certificate some time in March.
Yep, same for last year.

thanks for the info! 

Back