VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention, that Virginia gave their state employees last Wed, Thur, and Fri off.AND this Wed, Thur, and Fri. off. I guess we shouldn't expect results until next Week.
And how many state employees (who probably all have use-or-lose leave) do you think worked Mon. or Tues. of either week?

And how many state employees (who probably all have use-or-lose leave) do you think worked Mon. or Tues. of either week?

I was hoping we would get some news either today or tomorrow - wishful thinking i guess. Based on this leave policy my guess is we will get results on Thursday, 1/8 or Friday 1/9. This week will see like forever!

No kidding.....this week has already dragged for me....I can only imagine what next week will be like if results don't come until then.

Sorry guys, I haven't checked my email at work this week. My daugther had surgery yesterday at UVA (she's doing well). I just checked the Ncees web site and they have posted the pass rates for October 2008. Mechanical had a 70% pass rate for first time takers. I will try to swing by work tomorrow morning and check my email before going back to the hospital. However, I will not check/update this site again until next year.

Happy New Year!!!

Glad to hear your daughter's surgery went well and she is doing good!

I wish for a speedy recovery for her Jarey!

I just checked DPOR's website and it looks like we will have to wait until next week. Unless they update it before 1 PM today (since they get off for the week at 1 PM).

No matter what happens with the PE exam scores.....just wanted to say good luck to everyone and.....

GO HOKIES!!!!!!

:bio:

Any news yet from Ms Starr?. Still waiting
I emailed DPOR on Wednesday (they had a half day) and have heard nothing back (not a surprise since they are out today). However, last year they updated their website the day after New Years (when they got back to work). So, I'm thinking there is a high probability of a web update either Monday or Tuesday of next week.

SapperPE said:
Hey Virginia, check DPOR license lookup for your name, I'd say within the next half hour. I bet you today is the day.
still nothing - but the day is just beginning - I'll check back right before lunch and let everyone know

still nothing - but the day is just beginning - I'll check back right before lunch and let everyone know
Below is the email I got from Rhonda Starr at DPOR

Happy New Year ,

We are processing the results today. Hopefully if scores post correctly you may want to check the license lookup page tomorrow. It will take about three days to mail out the results.

Hold on just a little longer.

Thanks,

Rhonda Starr

Below is the email I got from Rhonda Starr at DPOR

Happy New Year ,

We are processing the results today. Hopefully if scores post correctly you may want to check the license lookup page tomorrow. It will take about three days to mail out the results.

Hold on just a little longer.

Thanks,

Rhonda Starr

Thanks a lot for the info. Ken! So, the long wait will end today or tomorrow then..

My failing letter last year was dated Jan 2nd, 2008.

In 24 hours our fate will be decided.

This is #3 for me.... :smileyballs:

I'm a nerouvs wreck. Is it okay to be scared of the mailman?

My failing letter last year was dated Jan 2nd, 2008.In 24 hours our fate will be decided.

This is #3 for me.... :smileyballs:

I'm a nerouvs wreck. Is it okay to be scared of the mailman?
You,ve waited all this time, another 24 hours shouldnt be that bad. Relax, the results would not change either way

You,ve waited all this time, another 24 hours shouldnt be that bad. Relax, the results would not change either way
Thanks.

What makes this worse is I was one of the unlucky ones who got laid off in Dec.

It is making it hard to too look for jobs when the companies want to know if I have my PE or not.

Positive Thoughts! Positive Thoughts.

I know I did well on the morning section. The afternoon Water/Env part humiliated me.

:poop:

Thanks.What makes this worse is I was one of the unlucky ones who got laid off in Dec.

It is making it hard to too look for jobs when the companies want to know if I have my PE or not.

Positive Thoughts! Positive Thoughts.

I know I did well on the morning section. The afternoon Water/Env part humiliated me.

:poop:
Welcome to the club. I am waiting to find out if I can upgrade my resume. The PE will definitely help if you have it. Good luck

What makes this worse is I was one of the unlucky ones who got laid off in Dec. It is making it hard to too look for jobs when the companies want to know if I have my PE or not.
Good luck, gumba. I passed last year on my 4th try. I hope you passed this time, especially since it will help your job-hunting.

Good luck to Ken, too.

P.S. I thought I would go crazy waiting for results.

Good luck everyone.....hope everyone gets the result they are hoping for....a big fat....PASS!!!!!!! :D

The mailman is loading up the mailboxes outside right now!

Now I know how some dogs feel about them!

:mail-296:

Has anyone seen their name pop up on the VA-DPOR website yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back