VIRGINIA RESULTS - April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kudos to the board and test administrators for a fast turnaround. Maybe the VA Board gave PCS an ultimatum, validate the results within 24 hours of release or the contract will be void.

Anyway, congrats to everyone else.

:party-smiley-048:

I'm in VA, and NCEES emailed me to look online, I logged into NCEES, and it gave me my result.

^

You're right, just called the board and i was told the same thing, I never got my number initially due to my application being one of the many last minute applications submitted

Congratulations to all my fellow Virginians on passing the PE Exam. I am jealous that you guys found out so much faster than my group from last October.

Checked the NCEES website Thursday (5/26/11 - 7 weeks after the test!) and saw that I passed.

Civil - Construction. First time taker.

So when can we start dropping the P.E. after our names? Seems to me like that would be legitimate to do as soon as you know you've passed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked the NCEES website Thursday (5/26/11 - 7 weeks after the test!) and saw that I passed.

So when can we start dropping the P.E. after our names? Seems to me like that would be legitimate to do as soon as you know you've passed...
I would wait until you are assigned a license number. You may already have one. Check your state's site.

I would wait until you are assigned a license number. You may already have one. Check your state's site.
Correct. You're not "licensed" until the state says you are. right now, you've only passed the test.

Check for your names in the DPOR Database, it's been updated, now officially a PE.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!! j/k

Check for your names in the DPOR Database, it's been updated, now officially a PE.
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!! j/k
I thought it will take them couple weeks to update. I'm glad to see my name there, finally a PE, Thank God!

Back