VanderSloot

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Looks like he is at it again, hopefully with his daddy not around to help him maybe he wont "get out of jail" free again..

Of course innocent until proven quilty of course...

& if you havent heard that Vandersloot (guy thought to have killed Natalie Holloway) is wanted again for a similar death in Peru..

He is the guy WHO DID kill Natalie Holloway. No thought to have about it. They have him on hidden cam admitting to it, and still nothing happened about it.

He needs hung.

the ;) indicates a JOKE!!!!

But I bet in prison he would look very cute. But I dont know if rape is predominant in prisons outside of the United States

really whose been to santiago chile twice in one year!!!

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

something about mary reference

Anyone else think it was weird that this happened 5 years to the day of Natalie Holloway's "disappearance"? I don't think he's going to get away with this one. This girl's father seems to be wealthy and well connected in Peru, so the tables are somewhat turned this time around. Also, it looks like the US has him for extortion too. Apparently, he told someone if they wired him some money, he would tell them where Natalie's body could be found, but the info he gave was bogus. They said they could lock him up for 20 years on that charge alone.

My conspiracy theory addled brain can't help but wonder if this guy just maybe accidentally pissed off Kaiser Sohzen or something. Really could anybody truly be this dumb?

and apparantly this girls father is someone of fairly hig status / importance in Chile so I dont think this guy will get released in the middle of the night during a hurricane in the United States (or at least thats what they showed on the lifetime movie)

Radio this morning says he confessed to the one in Peru.

He's going to die.

He's going to die.

Van der Sloot could get up to 35 years in prison. There is no death penalty or life sentence in Peru.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/08/peru.m...S:+Top+Stories)

Peruvian government may not kill him. But, there could be a possibility that a) this will lead to more with the Holloway case and he could be extradited, and B) a pretty boy 20 something in a max security prison who has killed two, including a kid? If he doesn't die, his butthole sure will.

He's going to die.

Van der Sloot could get up to 35 years in prison. There is no death penalty or life sentence in Peru.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/08/peru.m...S:+Top+Stories)

Peruvian government may not kill him. But, there could be a possibility that a) this will lead to more with the Holloway case and he could be extradited, and B ) a pretty boy 20 something in a max security prison who has killed two, including a kid? If he doesn't die, his butthole sure will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back