VA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone find out what the score is out of? I received a 98 and a co-worker is convinced it's not a percentage.
That's a scaled score. But definitely an awesome score, congrats. Which depth portion did u write?

Did anyone find out what the score is out of? I received a 98 and a co-worker is convinced it's not a percentage.
That's a scaled score. But definitely an awesome score, congrats. Which depth portion did u write?
I took the Water Resources and Environmental. If it isn't a percentage, then it seems like a pretty arbitrary thing to report.

Has there been anyone that has passed the FE and received a letter, that has not finished their degree?I am still waiting, but was told all results were mailed out on Jan 8th. A turtle could have delivered from Richmond by now.

I was told by someone that they called DPOR and was told that their results were sent to degree verification. I would guess that would only happen if they passed.

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? Have any "within 12 months of grad" people recieve pass or fail letters?

I am going crazy here. Even CA is getting results in the mail....
I called them the other day and was informed that my address of record was wrong. So still waiting.

Has there been anyone that has passed the FE and received a letter, that has not finished their degree?I am still waiting, but was told all results were mailed out on Jan 8th. A turtle could have delivered from Richmond by now.

I was told by someone that they called DPOR and was told that their results were sent to degree verification. I would guess that would only happen if they passed.

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? Have any "within 12 months of grad" people recieve pass or fail letters?

I am going crazy here. Even CA is getting results in the mail....
I am in the same boat. I graduated in December so I had to put "within 12 months of grad" and I also haven't received my scores. I also have a coworker who graduated with me and hes still waiting as well. This is beginning to get rediculous.

I called DPOR and was told my results were flagged for degree verification. I wish someone there would confirm that degree verification would only happen to student applicants that passed.

Does anyone know of any student applicants that failed and got there results in the mail?

BD2007K--and anyone else that passed PE but didn't get the VA Regs in or had another technical problem, my license was posted on DPOR today. You may want to check. I may be three weeks behind everyone else, but damn it...I passed!

BD2007K--and anyone else that passed PE but didn't get the VA Regs in or had another technical problem, my license was posted on DPOR today. You may want to check. I may be three weeks behind everyone else, but damn it...I passed!
I called last week and I was told they had my wrong address, I was not listed online and had assumed I failed. Then today I am posted online as being a PE. Today is great. I still haven't gotten my official paperwork in the mail yet. I had my exam proctored in New Jersey, so maybe that is what caused the issue...

All I know is I passed. Yea!

Ajay,

I didn't have a depth module. I took the Structural I. So, it was depth-depth...I guess. In any case, I don't think my percentages help you.

Q

My license was posted on DPOR and received the letter with certificate but did not receive my wall certificate yet.

My license was posted on DPOR and received the letter with certificate but did not receive my wall certificate yet.
I received the wall certificate before the letter. You may want to call but they said it may take 30 days after the letter.

Still waiting for my wall certificate as well....

The problem with getting the results in January is that you really need to start studying as soon as you get the results if you fail and want to take it again in the spring. I got my results last year on 1/6 and started studying that day.
I think we will know on 1/5 this year which is another week of waiting.
The letter determines my fate...literally...

Fail = take off a semester of grad school (which will delay graduation half a year) and begin studying immediately for 3 hours a day for 3 months. I will miss many hours of watching my young children growing up...

Pass = get a raise...go to bar to get celebrate, get drunk and pass out in gutter somewhere.....

It's in God's hands now....

Well April 2010 has past us. I felt like the morning was a little harder this time. I ran out of time in both sections. I took mechanical thermo fluids. Does any one have any input as to how they felt about the mechanical exam this time and how they felt about the exam?

I finally received my letter and license today. When I got home my wife had everything in a frames and waiting for me, life is great. :bananapowerslide:

Well April 2010 has past us. I felt like the morning was a little harder this time. I ran out of time in both sections. I took mechanical thermo fluids. Does any one have any input as to how they felt about the mechanical exam this time and how they felt about the exam?

Back