VA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not. I figure they may have mailed them yesterday so either Saturday or early next week. Do we get our wall certificate with the letter?

I have not. I figure they may have mailed them yesterday so either Saturday or early next week. Do we get our wall certificate with the letter?
No clue. I just need the license for evidence that I passed and for our company's files.

Anybody get that letter? I'm out of state, so I expect mine a day or two after most receive it.

Just wanted to see VA add another page...
did anybody recieved letter for FE exam/pe exam from DPOR VA

For what it is worth, Arkansas posts FE/PE Exam Results on their website in the same PDF file. I am not sure if they did that in 2001 when I took the FE. I found out by letter that I passed. I had just become a Senior and I think the whole neighborhood heard me when I opened the letter. I think I woke the whole neighborhood up at 11:00 p.m. on Dec. 17 when I found out that I passed the PE exam. I think my wife was more excited than I was.

THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! ALSO TO ALL THE OTHERS STILL WAITING (PE AND FE)!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my Ethic take home question on friday in mail but no result....I have sent the exam back on Saturday.....did anyone else receive the ethics questionaire....?

Just wanted to see VA add another page...
did anybody recieved letter for FE exam/pe exam from DPOR VA

For what it is worth, Arkansas posts FE/PE Exam Results on their website in the same PDF file. I am not sure if they did that in 2001 when I took the FE. I found out by letter that I passed. I had just become a Senior and I think the whole neighborhood heard me when I opened the letter. I think I woke the whole neighborhood up at 11:00 p.m. on Dec. 17 when I found out that I passed the PE exam. I think my wife was more excited than I was.

THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! ALSO TO ALL THE OTHERS STILL WAITING (PE AND FE)!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
When you guys order your VA stamp, do you use the 0402xxxxxx as your Engineer number, or do you omit the 0402 and just use the xxxx digits following it? Or is it preference?

When you guys order your VA stamp, do you use the 0402xxxxxx as your Engineer number, or do you omit the 0402 and just use the xxxx digits following it? Or is it preference?
omit the 0402. The way all the seals for engineers I work with (in office and out) have the 0402 omitted. I think the 0402 is just the code for professional engineer. If you look at your name on the website again it should have "OCCUPATION: PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER 0402" and then a separate line for license number.

omit the 0402. The way all the seals for engineers I work with (in office and out) have the 0402 omitted. I think the 0402 is just the code for professional engineer. If you look at your name on the website again it should have "OCCUPATION: PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER 0402" and then a separate line for license number.
Thanks. That's what I thought, but I have seen it both ways at my Company.

Back