VA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possible site update?

"The Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation Licensee Lookup Site is currently unavailable.

Please check back soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

The DPOR site is back up at 8:45AM EST. I got my PE!!!!

Congratulations all! The wait is finally over..If you failed dont give up...2nd time was a charm for me...

Congratulations all! The wait is finally over..If you failed dont give up...2nd time was a charm for me...

Looks like I will be back in April, Hopefully second time will be the charm for me as well. Congratulations to all who passed!

I also passed. What a relief. :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

If you did not pass we are here for you as I no how it feels as this was my third attempt. I started this process over 2 years ago.

Thanks to all that helped and encouraged me.

I finally passed, third time and party time.
Jarey

Jarey,

Last year by this time you were majorly disappointed. I so happy for you bro....CONGRATULATIONS. Now go have a beer and dance a jig, MR. PE

I also passed. What a relief. :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

If you did not pass we are here for you as I no how it feels as this was my third attempt. I started this process over 2 years ago.

Thanks to all that helped and encouraged me.
Congratulation!!!

congrats to all that pass.
And for those didn't pass this time do not give up.
I'm come to grips that I will be taking it in April, but is there any chance that a proctored test would have the results posted later? If you have any in-sight, it would be much appreciated. Basically, anyone pass who was proctored out of state, and if so what state?

Congrats to everyone who passed. I'm really happy for all of you.

Looks like i will be back on the saddle starting this evening. Like others have said, for those of us who were not successful this time, don't give up.

I will wait for the result until I get the letter.

I checked it on website in my 1st try in April, and I couldn't find my name on the lists.

Maybe I need to wait another several days but it's better than website 'cause I'm so scared to do that...

Back