VA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't make sense that she just received the CD when states like SC got their results about 3 weks ago. How did they ship the CD, on the back of this guy's rascal?
rascal.jpg

I would agree, the wait is rough!, The let down will be even worse if I didnt pass!

I felt like I did pretty good in the morning, but felt like the afternoon was awful!, did anyone else feel that way?

I read that as after the results are posted it will take her 3 days to match fold and post the results (in the mail) which would mean they could still be out sometime this afternoon. Given that everything has taken longer than it should (such as receiving the exam tickets the day before the exam...or not at all as was the case with my coworker) I'm probably dreaming. Is EES or whoever that company is who handled the application involved in delaying our scores?

I've only seen them update the website in the morning. Do they also update it in the afternoon?

Maybe the guy on the huvaround got stuck in the snow?

Last January my letter was dated 1/5 and the results were posted on 1/6 and the letter was post marked 1/8.

I also remember they said there was a problem with the disk and is why it was released on 1/6 instead of 1/5 so if they have the disk the results should be out tomorrow. Note: for both the spring and fall the results were out around 9:00 AM after the site was down for at least 1/2 an hour.

Good Luck

so are we assuming we wont see them posted until thursday? i really hope its tomorrow... i just cant take this wait any longer. well i guess if it is bad news maybe i would rather wait...

so are we assuming we wont see them posted until thursday? i really hope its tomorrow... i just cant take this wait any longer. well i guess if it is bad news maybe i would rather wait...
I think the assumption is that we should see them posted tomorrow. Good or bad news, I just want the waiting to end and know my result.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got killed by the econ and geotech last time...felt like I did better there (studied alot more in these areas at least)...seemed like there was a lot more construction type stuff this time estimating QTO's and what not..

city...what afternoon did you take?

I got killed by the econ and geotech last time...felt like I did better there (studied alot more in these areas at least)...seemed like there was a lot more construction type stuff this time estimating QTO's and what not..

I took the mechanical, and thermal/fluids in the afternoon, i assume by Geotech, you took the civil?

I took the mechanical, and thermal/fluids in the afternoon, i assume by Geotech, you took the civil?

sorry, I just realized my profile was set to civil, I changed it, guess I should be talking to buick...lol

Possible site update?

"The Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation Licensee Lookup Site is currently unavailable.

Please check back soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

Back