VA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone waiting for VA should chill out. As far as I understand the process, the results are sent to them on disk and they then upload them onto the website. Last year the results came out about this time. First Tuesday after New Years, if I remember.

Anyhow, if you are still antsy, send an email to Ms Starr ( if she has not been furloughed!!) and ask her nicely, she always responds to emails.

Good Luck to y'all. You did the hard work ( studying, taking the exam), another day or two won't kill you..Chill, enjoy a beer and relax...

Here's the shitty part--if you know u passed, the wait is longer because you need the confirmation that baaaad..I have been there I know how it feels.

If you know you failed, same deal, you want to be told you failed, like they say anticipation of death is worse than death itself. Not comparing passing or failing PE to mortality..just drawing an analogy.

In any case, start posting when you pass so we can raise a toast to your lucky asses.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, CH - do you think they'll let you use a straight edge to tattoo? All the technical folks I know need straight edges...

I may give up all my earthly possessions go live in a cave and wait for the end times...or start studying again...still a toss up

spring 08 - 75 days to get results,

fall 08 - 74 days,

spring 09 - 73 days,

today is the 74 day. I thought va was maybe getting results out faster little by little each time.. i guess not.

Breaking News:

ALL PE Exams results have been voided. The Nigerian terrosrist was studying to take his PE . No refunds will be given and the PE has been CANCELLED until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Syke.......to all those who will get good news, I am happy for you, those who fail, time to get up and try again.

I don't know, CH - do you think they'll let you use a straight edge to tattoo? All the technical folks I know need straight edges...
I think I could manage without a straight edge... I'll say that it is artistic that my lines are squiggly...

I wonder if they will let me get away with only being able to write in all caps...

Hello Jeff,

I received the CD yesterday and it’s being processed now. After the completion of posting all scores, it will that me 3 days to match, fold and mail the results. I will e-mail you to let you know when they are placed in the mail.

Hold on it’s coming. 

Thanks

Ms ####### DPOR

She will let me know when the Website is updated.

Jarey

Hello Jeff,
I received the CD yesterday and it’s being processed now. After the completion of posting all scores, it will that me 3 days to match, fold and mail the results. I will e-mail you to let you know when they are placed in the mail.

Hold on it’s coming. 

Thanks

Ms ####### DPOR

Jarey
Did she say if the website will be updated today?

Hello Jeff,

Hold on it’s coming. 

Thanks

Ms ####### DPOR

Jarey
Thanks for sharing...

So they got the results yesterday and won't mail them until at least Thursday? Isn't the site updated the day the results are mailed?

Hello Jeff,

Hold on it’s coming. 

Thanks

Ms ####### DPOR

Jarey
Thanks for sharing...

So they got the results yesterday and won't mail them until at least Thursday? Isn't the site updated the day the results are mailed?

I had the same questions, does that mean the website will not be updated until thursday?

Hello Jeff,

Hold on it’s coming. 

Thanks

Ms ####### DPOR

Jarey
Thanks for sharing...

I don't know if the results are mailed the same day the website is updated. I made that assumption based on the day the website was updated and when I received the letter on my 2 previous attempts.

It doesn't make sense that she just received the CD when states like SC got their results about 3 weks ago. How did they ship the CD, on the back of this guy's rascal?

rascal.jpg

It doesn't make sense that she just received the CD when states like SC got their results about 3 weks ago. How did they ship the CD, on the back of this guy's rascal?
rascal.jpg

I would agree, the wait is rough!, The let down will be even worse if I didnt pass!

Back