Updated Practice Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micahferguson1

Reaction score
Anyone know of practice exams, other than the ones from NCEES, that have been updated for the new exam specifications?

I have been wondering the same, I bought the lates Ncees guide from ncees website and is updated from the previous one with new problems reflecting the new specifications. Also I bought two more guides from a different vendor just google it

http://www.amazon.com/Practice-Exams-Civil-Examination-solutions/dp/1494234858/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458068692&sr=8-1&keywords=practice+exam+for+the+civil+pe+exam

I bought this one any it was updated for the recent exam specifications. So for practice exams for the transportation depth I have the following:

NCEES Practice Exam, 6 Minute Solutions, Lindeburg, and the link I provided. That's 4 exams plus I am taking the school of PE for transo depth. If this isn't enough then I guess I'll have to reevaluate if I don't pass (Haven't taken it yet). What do you guys think?

Back