TX results out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very depressed today. It sucks that I will have to sit for oct 2015 PE.
Sunny I'm waiting on my results but I'll offer this. Be proud that you actually sat for the exam. There are so many engineers who don't even try. It's a lesson learned and you're better prepared. Many PEs had to take the test more than once. Take a break and sit when you're ready.

Sunny I'm waiting on my results but I'll offer this. Be proud that you actually sat for the exam. There are so many engineers who don't even try. It's a lesson learned and you're better prepared. Many PEs had to take the test more than once. Take a break and sit when you're ready.
I completely agree. While this is a difficult time, don't give up. You will pass, it just happened to not work out this time. You'll be better prepared next time, and the fact that you're pursuing licensure means you're likely already a better engineer than many. Best of luck.

Sunny, don't give up. I took the test 4 times before I passed.
Try to put it in perspective, this is the hardest test you will ever take. Try to evaluate where your strengths and weaknesses are and adjust your studying accordingly.

Sunny, we really need you to show up even when you're down... :)

adco-articleLarge.jpg

Seriously though, you'll get it done next time!!

Back