Two weeks

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is what it seems like when I looked around in the forum.. I saw someone with 70% on Geotech and failed. (If he/she is telling the truth)
Wow, that seems high but the cut score for the structural has got to be lower. Best of luck to you!  The structural always seemed crazy hard

For those that are looking to take the exam again, I can't recommend EET enough.  I know it is expensive, but it was worth every penny and every hour of time dedicated to studying.  The instructors really are good about telling you what you need to know to pass, and not inundating you with information that is beyond the scope of the topics presented.  For the morning session, I only used the reference book they provided, and for the afternoon I only used 3 other reference materials besides the one they provided (MUTCD, AASHTO green book, and HCM 2010).  They highlighted some of the easy trap questions that people fall into, and I recognized several of them on the exam...  

I am taking it for the first time and I am not taking any chances or dealing with the "what ifs" later on.....I signed up with EET yesterday!!!! And I can already access past recordings and start studying. The handouts are on the way too!!!!

Come on Cali... God bless us all. There is a good chance that results will come out today.... 

:mellow: :mellow:

Back