Two weeks

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Nevada scores are really out...that moves California to Wednesday next week.  Assuming that this spring is just like last year but not like the spring of 2014 or 2013...

Acording to BPELSG it gonna be in two weeks.  My best guess is Thursday.  Just in time to ruin a holiday weekend!

Acording to BPELSG it gonna be in two weeks.  My best guess is Thursday.  Just in time to ruin a holiday weekend!
I say Tuesday... It's usually released on the 4th day.    First the 8hour results and then the state specific exams later that day. sometimes as late as 9pm.

Last Oct. it was released by NCEES on Friday and BPELSG released on the following Tuesday. I have my fingers crossed that it will be released today because NCEES released last Thursday.

Cut scores for the national exam are same for every state, right?  Not that it matters at this point but was just curious.

Shouldn't all these grading be automated? Just curious what they are doing in the board.

Throwing out bad questions from the test, which HOPEFULLY means the seismic scores will be my friend this time.
I had this same feeling. I studied a ton more for the test this time but was it just me or were the questions worded very peculiarly/poorly? I know I did better than last time, but still did not have a good feeling walking out.

I had this same feeling. I studied a ton more for the test this time but was it just me or were the questions worded very peculiarly/poorly? I know I did better than last time, but still did not have a good feeling walking out.
Felt good after the test until I started hearing that cut score is close to 70%.............???

Back