TV - What are you watching?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Episode 3 was Sunday night, and its really starting to get good.  They've got the background in place, and now are starting to steer the series towards what the "problem" is going to be.
The "problem" seems pretty obvious.  the artificial intelligence is getting too intelligent.  That and Hannibal Lecter wants to have people over for dinner. 

The "problem" seems pretty obvious.  the artificial intelligence is getting too intelligent.  That and Hannibal Lecter wants to have people over for dinner. 
I'm just glad they're steering it less towards "super smart robots take over the world", and more towards "robots are inexplicably developing human emotions and consciousness".

Love the theme song by Shooter Jennings and Lukas Nelson...Mr. Tex and Beau Bennett are brothers from another mother.

But there ain't no Olive Garden or cracker barrell in telluride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just started Vikings.  So far, so good.

Just finished this season of The Affair.  Not impressed by the season as a whole.

Homeland - Too early to tell how this season will pan out.

Black Sails - Final season is off to a good start.

A Series of Unfortunate Events - Can people please get over Neil Patrick Harris?  I'm sorry, but the one character he is capable of playing just isn't funny.  His presence ruins what I think is otherwise a very good series.

Is Homeland on Netflix?  I have always wanted to watch that but never had showtime..

I agree on Neil Patrick Harris, the only role I have ever liked him in was his role in Starship Troopers

I think Hulu got the streaming rights, so it can only be rented on disc from Netflix.

Is Homeland on Netflix?  I have always wanted to watch that but never had showtime..I agree on Neil Patrick Harris, the only role I have ever liked him in was his role in Starship Troopers
He was good in Gone Girl. Correction: I enjoyed what happened to him at the end of Gone Girl.

Just watched the four episodes of Evil Genius on Netflix.   It was like a long Dateline episode. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to rewatch this season of Westworld.  I felt so lost...

I took a scroll through network TV yesterday afternoon, was pretty mundane and scary at the same time.. when the F is Football coming back?

Back