Turning Radius

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfusilloPE

Reaction score
Does anyone have the turning radius for a diesel fuel supply truck? The truck will supply diesel for an emergency generator set at a pump station.

Thanks -

JFuse:

here's what I would do.

call these guys tank truck supplier (I just found it on the web) and ask them for a typical specs. on a 3000-4500 gallon truck. If they can't help see if they've got a conatct number for someone in GM or Ford that might be able to help.

FWIW: I design buried structures and depending on the construction equipment or vehicles near the structure I've had to track down similar design data. The industry guys are often pretty helpful.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
JFuse:
here's what I would do.

call these guys tank truck supplier (I just found it on the web) and ask them for a typical specs. on a 3000-4500 gallon truck. If they can't help see if they've got a conatct number for someone in GM or Ford that might be able to help.

FWIW: I design buried structures and depending on the construction equipment or vehicles near the structure I've had to track down similar design data. The industry guys are often pretty helpful.

Hope this helps.
Thanks! While I was waiting on someone to add something here, I did find a mnufacturer's website and it gave me the turning radius...who would have thought that?

Back