Transportation Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To update my post above, I figured my score range was going to be 56 to 66 and according to TBPE I got an 80% so most likely 64/80.

Passed transportation, on my 3rd attempt. For those who did not succeed this time, please never give up.

CHEERS!

I passed transportation on my 2nd attempt. I reviewed by myself the first go around and the second time took the EET breadth and depth course. I think that was the best decision I made! I left the test this time feeling like I passed and was able to use some kind of judgement on all the problems and didn't flat out guess at all. 

Passed in Washington. This was my second time (this time I took a prep course). Overall, I had like a backwards relationship with this test than most. Was very unsteady in the AM section and felt like I would be lucky to get a 26-30/40. Went to lunch really worried because in practice I was scoring higher in the AM section. Gritted my teeth and headed into the after session and just honestly felt like it was written for me. I didn't guess on a single queation and felt like I scored a 38-40. Even the alignment question where you had to look up the SSD to determine the revised exit angle didn't slow me down. In practice I felt l struggled on a lot of problems in the afternoon section but that afternoon I felt invincible. Left the test knowing I passed and today was kinda like a let down since I felt like I would be more excited. But I suppose I let out all my emotions after the exam. For those of you that failed don't get down, it is a tough test and all I can say is learn from the diagnostic and invest in a course (the one I took was a grand). When you do pass it will feel great. I had that monkey on my back and it does feel great to get it off of it. 

I got 89%.  I am sure its the AM questions.  The afternoon transportation was spot on because I spent 65% of my time on transportation. EET helped a lot too

I felt good after the exam but the morning was a tad bit rough. I felt like I killed the afternoon session (having to guess on only a handful of questions. With that being said, I did feel on the fence but I passed on my first try!!! Taking the EET helped and having the right references on hand helped too!

Passed in CA! First timer. Took the testmasters course with a poor structures/construction instructor

AM: felt like a lot of questions were tailored towards structural and construction. But they were still doable. I used my CERM quite a bit. TBH, I thought I got a good 25/40 questions correct. I probably scored right around 26-32 out of 40. However, I had a bad feeling that if the AM was this hard, that I'd fail. 

PM: definitely a ton of look up questions. (Maybe 1/4th?) Mark Ingram from testmasters emphasized on working a lot of these problems during the class. And I practiced these with HCM, Greenbook, mutcd, roadside design guide, had a few scanned sheets from Pedestrian facilities book, and HSM. Felt that I scored a good 29-33 out of 40 in this section.

At the end, i was cautiously optimistic. i was probably right around 55-65 out of 80. Wish i was in a Texas so I could find out what I got! But let's assume 100% ;)

Latest posts

Back