Top 5 Dumb and Disgusting Things People Do on a Flight

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TJ doesn't look happy in that pic. 

She would be happy if she was holding a whisky though.
wait, i do look happy. because i'm the blonde with the boob on someone's head. there's even a key plan.

And here I was thinking it was to keep from getting your eye poked by a rogue nipple...
Though let's remember that elimination is better than PPE. 

HierarchyControls.jpg

tj would need to be pretty tall for the depicted situation to occur.  I think it might be more of a boob facial as opposed to a toupee

(csb:  pretty mad paint skillz.  That sketch is hysterical.)

tj would need to be pretty tall for the depicted situation to occur.  I think it might be more of a boob facial as opposed to a toupee

(csb:  pretty mad paint skillz.  That sketch is hysterical.)
How tall? I'm tall.

I also don't know why people have to immediately call someone to tell them they landed - maybe its their ride but its always annoying when as soon as the plane touches down you have folks whipping out their cellphones proclaiming their "just landed" status -  I mean news travels pretty quick, if the plane crashed on landing odds are whomever you were calling will know about it pretty soon..

But I think the worst airplane offense is people that have a pre flight conversation full of giggles and loud talk when most people would just like to shove that F'n phone down your gigantic hole of a mouth!!!

I also don't know why people have to immediately call someone to tell them they landed - maybe its their ride but its always annoying when as soon as the plane touches down you have folks whipping out their cellphones proclaiming their "just landed" status -  I mean news travels pretty quick, if the plane crashed on landing odds are whomever you were calling will know about it pretty soon..

But I think the worst airplane offense is people that have a pre flight conversation full of giggles and loud talk when most people would just like to shove that F'n phone down your gigantic hole of a mouth!!!
I don't know why people need to call PERIOD.  Even if I'm scheduling a ride, etc., I just shoot a text telling them we touched down so they know to leave the house to come get me.

I have to message my mother when i land to tell her that i landed otherwise I will forget and she will end up sending me a million messages while i'm juggling all of the luggage and post flight bathroom stop and getting transport to wherever etc. other than that i agree with the calling

I don't know why people need to call PERIOD.  Even if I'm scheduling a ride, etc., I just shoot a text telling them we touched down so they know to leave the house to come get me.
This. It seems like it's mostly people on jitterbug phones who then need to recount the entire flight AS WE'RE STILL TAXIING to the people who are picking them up in 15 GD minutes. 

Back