Top 5 Dumb and Disgusting Things People Do on a Flight

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry, i stand up because i'm tired of sitting. i don't push anyone out of my way and am not acting impatient, but i gotta straighten my knees asap. lol
As long as your crotch or butt isn't in my face, stand away. Also, don't rest any boobs on my head. 

Brought to you by things that have happened to me on flights. 

Be sure to stand up, then drape your arms on both headrests,  lean forward a little and let gravity do its thing. 
am i facing the back of my seat? or yours? lol or the person in front of me? i need a diagram pls

am i facing the back of my seat? or yours? lol or the person in front of me? i need a diagram pls
You're facing out towards the aisle, with an arm on the seat in front of you and an arm on your seat. 

seat.jpg

You guys have had some terrible plane experiences.

One standout plane experience I had was one time, this guy and girl and I (all strangers) were sharing a row together. We got along really well and exchanged emails at the end of the flight (I'm not sure why we didn't exchange phone numbers? This was a while ago, maybe before smart phones were the norm). Anyway, needless to say, I never talked to either of them again...

But like six months after the flight, I got a weird email from some chick who was freaking out at me because she had found a piece of paper with my name and email address on it in her boyfriend's things. She wanted to know who the heck I was, accused me of hooking up with her guy (clearly, she had trust issues), and wanted to know why she had found my info in her boyfriend's stuff.

I didn't respond to her, and by then, had lost the guy's info, so couldn't even let him know.

Is this like when you have the dental hygienist brushing her boobs over you while she is cleaning your teeth?

And no its not the one that you wish was doing that, she is normally in the dental "stall" next to mine :(

#hatethedentist

TJ doesn't look happy in that pic. 

She would be happy if she was holding a whisky though.

Back