Toilet Paper

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go for a wide, loose fold. The wad has the potential to further compress into a tinier ball during wiping, leading to inevitable palm to poo slippage.

I like to pull 6-8 squares and do a rough fold ~ in half... I use this piece for 4-6 wipes... like parallel brown hash marks.

here's a question... when you wipe do you check the paper? I always have, and just assumed that everyone did... but my fiance does not and thinks I am weird because I do... how else can you be sure your anus is clean? I also look at my poo every time I extrude one.

cheap ass toliet in our house clogs if you fold...something I had to convince the hubby of. The toliet no longer clogs.

Can't wait until we finish the basement bathroom so we can redo the main bathroom and get rid of the the above mentioned toliet.

I always used to be an over-the-top kind of guy, but now I'm definitely under. Pets cause a mess if it's over.

We're over-the-top folks.

The cat and dog have never shown any interest in the TP roll. Now, the cat will go apeshit over my hair elastics...

Back