To everyone taking the test on Friday

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck to everyone taking the exam on Friday. As some have already said here, stay calm, take tomorrow off and give your brain a break. Ypu'll be glad you did on Friday morning because if you haven't learned whatever it is by know you won't learn it in the next 24 hours.

Will keep everyone in my prayers...
Exactly my thoughts as well.  Today I'm not really studying.  Just chilling at home this morning, had breakfast with my wife and toddler and upstairs in my study man cave making sure all my notes/tabs are organized like I want them, reviewing where most of my go-to material is on my references and making sure I have everything packed the way I want to bring to the exam.  Also making sure I have my authorization form and no contraband items (no pens, pencils, anything electronic except calculator, loose paper, etc.).

Good luck everyone!

Pass or fail, I highly recommend Zach Stone's review course.  I hope I do it justice by passing lol.  

Exactly my thoughts as well.  Today I'm not really studying.  Just chilling at home this morning, had breakfast with my wife and toddler and upstairs in my study man cave making sure all my notes/tabs are organized like I want them, reviewing where most of my go-to material is on my references and making sure I have everything packed the way I want to bring to the exam.  Also making sure I have my authorization form and no contraband items (no pens, pencils, anything electronic except calculator, loose paper, etc.).

Good luck everyone!

Pass or fail, I highly recommend Zach Stone's review course.  I hope I do it justice by passing lol.  
I had an upstairs study-man cave too !...Good luck to you tomorrow !!

I feel the same way. I can’t say enough great things about Zach Stone’s review course. 

D-day is a few hours away. In a strange way I already feel relieved. I studied hard for this exam, and I’m 100% ready.

Good luck Everyone!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
24 hours from now, we'll all be dazed and brain dead, but DONE.  Good luck! You worked hard, now it's time to get in there and GET IT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back