To everyone taking the test on Friday

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The NCEES Gods are angry. Also, why is no one worried about all of the flooding at the NCEES facility in Clemson SC? Results will definitely be delayed
giphy.gif

3 more days!

be cool and stay calm. remember, usually only 30% do not pass on first try

I just wanted to wish everyone good luck - all those taking the exam! Relax, breathe in, and do your very best. The only thing I keep reminding myself is that I am guaranteedly going to see topics I don't know on exam day, and I can't let that rattle me at all. 

I just wanted to wish everyone good luck - all those taking the exam! Relax, breathe in, and do your very best. The only thing I keep reminding myself is that I am guaranteedly going to see topics I don't know on exam day, and I can't let that rattle me at all. 
Thank you and good luck to you as well. I'm not going to stress over it. Just going to walk in, do my thing and leave. I know for sure we'll see topics we've never seen before which is unfortunate. Just keep your mind straight, don't freak out and do your best.

i keep getting frustrated looking at topics that are 1 or 2 questions on the exam.  

stopping.

i'm really good at 3PH circuits and NEC, really good.  and that about 1/3 of the exam.  I will find one of those to start the exam day with.

i keep getting frustrated looking at topics that are 1 or 2 questions on the exam.  

stopping.

i'm really good at 3PH circuits and NEC, really good.  and that about 1/3 of the exam.  I will find one of those to start the exam day with.
Same here. Stuff like grounding or illumination I'll probably just look up. I'm getting tired of studying. It's too much. I want to relax.

Ok, spring on garage just broke and couldn’t open it and get cars out.  Boy am I lucky this didn’t happen day of the exam!  Be sure to park outside your garage in case it breaks or the power goes out!

Good luck to everyone taking the exam on Friday. As some have already said here, stay calm, take tomorrow off and give your brain a break. Ypu'll be glad you did on Friday morning because if you haven't learned whatever it is by know you won't learn it in the next 24 hours.

Will keep everyone in my prayers...

Ok, spring on garage just broke and couldn’t open it and get cars out.  Boy am I lucky this didn’t happen day of the exam!  Be sure to park outside your garage in case it breaks or the power goes out!
Wow something I would have never thought of.  I keep my car parked in the garage.  If the power goes out I have an emergency release so I can open the garage door manually.  If the spring breaks then oh well it wasn't meant to be!

Actually I think I'll park it outside just like you mentioned!

Back