Tic Toc

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just had a fire alarm go off at work, did I miss anything in the past 15 minutes?
I dont think so
Anybody come up with an "F5" program yet?

I'm sure there is an android or iphone app for that... Actually, they should come up with one that checks your NCEES account automatically every minute and then sends everyone an email if the word "pass" is present.

:construction:

Does anybody know what "validate the test results" mean? That is something the state of NM has to do before NCEES or NM will release the results. I am sure the term validates varies from state to state. Just hope that is not an extensive process.

I can see NCEES folks standing around the watercooler today telling stories of their long weekend. They probably won't even log in or sit at their desks until sometime this afternoon.

I know I didn't quite get to work til after 2 cups of coffee around the water cooler

Does anybody know what "validate the test results" mean? That is something the state of NM has to do before NCEES or NM will release the results. I am sure the term validates varies from state to state. Just hope that is not an extensive process.
Have a look at this thread.

Don’t think will be today, most roads still closed (in NY), the MTA (subway & rails) not functioning yet, even the post office was closed this morning. this storm hit us in the spine.

I've resolved that I need to start studying this weekend for the April exam...my results will be coming via snail mail......so I just can't wait on that.

We are Making history this time around, first time NCEES using website to release the result, first time the result comes out that late, first time I will pass the exam ...LOL...Have fun guys….result will be out soon....Good Luck to all.

We are Making history this time around, first time NCEES using website to release the result, first time the result comes out that late, first time I will pass the exam ...LOL...Have fun guys….result will be out soon....Good Luck to all.
Exactly!

Back