~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol... I will never forget having to explain what a block heater was to a previous boyfriend... (they are used occasionally in some places on the contiguous states)
There are quite a few here in the mountains of CO, but they are primarily found on diesel engines. Every school bus in the state has one.

They are saying we MIGHT see a flurry Saturday morning. Of course, it's going to 61, so no big deal, right?

No. IT'S a CONSPIRACY!!! It is going to be an ICE STORM of BIBLICAL PROPORTION!!!! Get your BREAD and MILK NOW!!!!!!

I bet I sleep through the apocolypse.

If we are getting in IL you are most certainly going to get it too. why it isn't staying north I haven't a clue. We don't usually get this much down here

Au contraire, a lot of the storms that come thru tend to stay south of where we are. I like that. ;)

super bummed...my sister was able to get more tickets to the stadium series game on sat but with the forecasted snow on sunday we don't want to risk the trip up north and get suck or in an accident.

Back