The United States of Shame

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wv: didn't even get Meth producing capitol? somethings wrong.
I was suprised SC didn't get that. Meth labs blow up every other day in the hinterlands of Lexington County. Maybe the rest of the state couldn't hold up to our lead.

Infertility State. It says, "infertility claim based on lowest birth rate of any state". So because people are having less babies, that means more infertility? I'm not sure that's true.
I know where you live. I always thought it was because they were gettin' jiggy with the cows and goats.

I was suprised SC didn't get that. Meth labs blow up every other day in the hinterlands of Lexington County. Maybe the rest of the state couldn't hold up to our lead.
Every time I've visited my in-laws, there's a newspaper or TV story about a meth ring being busted in the area. My favorite was when the cops realized a series of thefts from a local auto dealership was due to people stealing them to use as meth taxis.

Steal it, drive it somewhere, someone else picks it up and keeps driving it, etc. Great way to expand your market coverage I guess.

Every time I've visited my in-laws, there's a newspaper or TV story about a meth ring being busted in the area. My favorite was when the cops realized a series of thefts from a local auto dealership was due to people stealing them to use as meth taxis.

Steal it, drive it somewhere, someone else picks it up and keeps driving it, etc. Great way to expand your market coverage I guess.
This is appropriate since I'm in the mobile home state, but meth heads, again in Lexington County, are stealing aluminum siding off old trailers and selling it to scarp metal dealers.

SC, the crazy uncle of states.

I haven't looked at the list (blocked at work), but I would guess TN has that distinction.

I can see that. My local county government made the New York Times a couple of years back, thanks in part to a county commissioner that went by the name "Lumpy".

linky

:true:

I like Mississippi's contribution. Apparently they are the fattest, poorest, and horniest (highest teen pregnancy and STD).

Back