The be glad your not taking the exam thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's the nearest pub?

EDIT: ToP!!! :bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta turn around and take part two tomorrow morning. Lets see if I can actually make it or not... Definitely got plenty of rest after getting kicked out earlier...

damn metric system. I only practiced problems in english units.
I mean, I'm taking the petroleum exam. I never remember anything about N/m2. I don't even know why I'm here. I have an industry exemption, and I own company stock. Plus, everyone knows the petroleum exam is the easiest discipline. You can pass even if you only answer half the questions. FTS. I'm hitting the bar.

Why is that guy stealing everyone's pencil. If that dude comes over here, shits gonna get real. This pencil is for my frame.

Wait a minute, you guys already took the exam?? It was THIS week??????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is this so dark? Wait....What am I doing seating in the restroom head? Cannot remember how did I make it here. All I can tell is I was taking the PE test, finished the morning, barely, went to lunch and had a spicy meat burrito with jalapeños, rice, black beans, and pico de gallo and a caramel frappe. Came back to the room for the afternoon, out in the lobby a dude was seated looking at his cell phone (am not sure), inside the test room the girl behind me was in wearing only shorts already (darn she was hot), some guy was testing something in his calculator (looked more like a cell phone), another dude gave me a nasty look ( I wondered if he knew it was me stinking the place), and the test started. A minute or so after hell broke loose and had to run to the rest room. The pain in my stomach was terrible, sat down in the head and my memory is blank after that. What happened? Why is an Amway convention going on now here? Where did everybody go?

What day is today? Huh????? Monday???? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back