The Baking Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you're saying that the EB collective aren't your friends?  That's fine.  We see how it is.
You're, like, idk, the creepy neighbor who everyone knows about and I say hello to when I get my mail, but I wouldn't let into my house to watch my cats while I'm away on vacation.  So, yes.  

You're, like, idk, the creepy neighbor who everyone knows about and I say hello to when I get my mail, but I wouldn't let into my house to watch my cats while I'm away on vacation.  So, yes.  

:banhim:  (we don't have a ban her emoticon?)

Joke's on her.  We're going to start stealing her mail, and breaking in to shit in her cat's litter box.

If I am banned, you'll be sad, because there will be a severe lack of cookie photos.  But I understand.  I'll go hide out in the girls section and cry.

@Supe...It is terrifyingly hilarious that I ordered 2 boxes of cat litter today for delivery?  Just saying, 
Good thing.  I had BBQ and beans for lunch.

I'm no longer doing anything for this weekend, which means I can bake something for St. Patrick's.  I did a Bailey's cheesecake with chocolate ganache a few years ago, and then a Bailey's poke cake with homemade butter cream last year...Maybe apple cake with a custard component?  If I had Guinness I could attempt that weird cake with a cream cheese frosting.  

Ugh.  I'll most likely get too deep into recipe mods and end up eating cheese balls instead of baking.

I'm here to stand by JayKay!

She's awesome. And not just because she's the only other consistent baker to contribute to this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm no longer doing anything for this weekend, which means I can bake something for St. Patrick's.  I did a Bailey's cheesecake with chocolate ganache a few years ago, and then a Bailey's poke cake with homemade butter cream last year...Maybe apple cake with a custard component?  If I had Guinness I could attempt that weird cake with a cream cheese frosting.  

Ugh.  I'll most likely get too deep into recipe mods and end up eating cheese balls instead of baking.
Do you have a link to the poke cake you did? There's a lot of them out there. 

Do you have a link to the poke cake you did? There's a lot of them out there. 
This could get really interesting... Does poke pie count?

american-pie.jpg

I get a denied on that picture. Can you Snapchat it to Vee to put in her Instagram stories so I can screenshot it? 
THIS IS QUITE A ROUNDABOUT WAY.  IF YOU WERE PART OF THE EB GIRLS SNAPCHAT YOU GET ALL THE NONSENSE.  Lololol, I'll send it to @vee043324 and @tj_PE, so they can post it to instagram and MY RECIPE WILL BE STOLEN BY THE WORLD.

Back