THE 3K THREAD - 3 WAYS TO WIN

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow .. impressive stats so far!!

I have only perused the threads because I have been out buying cold-weather gear for my impending move to the great north!

I guess I won't have much use for swim shorts or flip flops anymore! :(

I want to get in on this
You should totally get in parks ... welcome to more participation on the board! :D

have your competitors just given up this challenge?
They are just scared ... they just can't hang!!

JR

Shit .. I have a pre-employment drug screening in 30 mins. I have to run! :eek:hmy:

I wear my hair regulation high-n-tight: I wonder if they are going to think I am trying to subvert their screening process?

JR

Shit .. I have a pre-employment drug screening in 30 mins. I have to run! :eek:hmy:
I wear my hair regulation high-n-tight: I wonder if they are going to think I am trying to subvert their screening process?

JR

One of my old college roomates was a tad concerned about his drug test for his first job after college. He figured on the hair test which I assume is more sensitive. He bought some kind of nasty ass shampoo online that costed him about $45. Then when he went to the drug screening they made him pee in the cup. I thought it was pretty funny.

That is pretty funny!

I have no worries about the drug test - never even experimented.

I know it is going to be a hair test because I got the forms/chain of custody in the mail. I just figure they are going to look at my scalped head and think ... hmmmm ...

:Locolaugh: :Locolaugh:

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back