That's it, I'm suing Verizon!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I had Verizon, you couldn't block calls or messages from individual numbers. You either had to turn off all text messages, or change your phone #...
Now you can log in to their online portal and have blocked numbers added as you see fit.

<---has a few blocked ones on the list. ;)
but only for 90 days...then you have to reblock them.

When I had Verizon, you couldn't block calls or messages from individual numbers. You either had to turn off all text messages, or change your phone #...
Now you can log in to their online portal and have blocked numbers added as you see fit.

<---has a few blocked ones on the list. ;)
but only for 90 days...then you have to reblock them.
LOL If they have the determination to continue to try calling after 90 days, more power to them.

^i know when the 90 days are up...the random calls and texts start up again. SUper annoying because I don't have a texting plan so I get charged for tha dam texts.

I never use my cell number when signing up for anything even the drs office and the number is on the do not call list.

I never use my cell number when signing up for anything even the drs office and the number is on the do not call list.
+1. Same here. In person, mailings, internet stuff. All get the same phone number reference, 123-456-7890. LOL

SUper annoying because I don't have a texting plan so I get charged for tha dam texts.
BTW, what's your cell # again? :lmao:

+1. Same here. In person, mailings, internet stuff. All get the same phone number reference, 123-456-7890. LOL

Wow, you and I have the same phone number! How does that even happen?

424601_341058916019829_729719126_n.jpg

Back