Texas Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geotech and 70. Geotech was really obscure with lots of weird questions. I am so glad I passed, as it appears to have become the trend in geotech to ask all weird questions.

Good deal. Can you share the material that you used for studying? I got 68% and failed.
It was my 2nd attempt, first attempt I got a 69. I took TestMasters physical classroom class the first time and for the 2nd time I just joined some live WebEx sessions on the subjects I felt weak on.

I just studied from their manuals, I felt that the morning portion was easy, I finished the AM part with 1:15 left on the clock, reviewed everything and left the room 1 hour early. The PM portion I thought it was much harder than my 1st attempt in October, I was skipping a bunch of problems and guessed on a few, but after going back to them I was able to solve most of them. I was surprised with the 83 TBH, I was thinking I had a better shot at passing than the last time but I was expecting either missing by 1 or 2 points or a low 70 score.

It was my 2nd attempt, first attempt I got a 69. I took TestMasters physical classroom class the first time and for the 2nd time I just joined some live WebEx sessions on the subjects I felt weak on.

I just studied from their manuals, I felt that the morning portion was easy, I finished the AM part with 1:15 left on the clock, reviewed everything and left the room 1 hour early. The PM portion I thought it was much harder than my 1st attempt in October, I was skipping a bunch of problems and guessed on a few, but after going back to them I was able to solve most of them. I was surprised with the 83 TBH, I was thinking I had a better shot at passing than the last time but I was expecting either missing by 1 or 2 points or a low 70 score.
I WOULD LIKE TO BORROW OR BUY YOUR MATERIAL FOR MY NEXT ATTEMPT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  I AM IN HOUSTON AREA. THANKS 

Don’t feel bad. I failed civil construction. First attempt. 47/80. 66% according to the board results. 

81% here for Mech HVAC. Came out of it not feeling like I definitely failed but was equally unsure I passed so this is right in line with how I felt, really.

Back