Texas Results Scoop

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob8rich

Reaction score
I just spoke with the ELSES Rep at the NCEES office. She informed me that the Texas results have not been sent to the TBPE. She also said that this info was current as of a few minutes ago.

She was told that the results would be sent to the TBPE this week.

AARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

Thanks for posting this new info. Just wish they already had the results and we weren't waiting.

So are these results mailed or emailed? How are they sent to TBPE?

I just spoke with one of the licensing staff members at the TBPE. She confirmed that they have not yet received results from NCEES. She also said that they usually receive them through the mail. They get no advance notice when the results are on the way.

Again, I say, "AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

I just spoke with one of the licensing staff members at the TBPE. She confirmed that they have not yet received results from NCEES. She also said that they usually receive them through the mail. They get no advance notice when the results are on the way.
Again, I say, "AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"
Would you please give the ELSES no you called.

Would you please give the ELSES no you called.

You bet, Beau. Actually I called the NCEES [(800) 250-3196] and stated the nature of my question. I was then transferred to the ELSES representative. It seemed to me that they were in the same office, or on the same internal phone system.

You bet, Beau. Actually I called the NCEES [(800) 250-3196] and stated the nature of my question. I was then transferred to the ELSES representative. It seemed to me that they were in the same office, or on the same internal phone system.
I just talked to TBPE, lady told me that it may be the next week to have results on website.....I can n't believe it.........Ahahhhhhhaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks for the info everybody. I tried calling on Friday and didn't get nearly this much info. I'm not a huge fan of the answers we are getting, but at least it's more info than I had on Friday...

Thanks for the info everybody. I tried calling on Friday and didn't get nearly this much info. I'm not a huge fan of the answers we are getting, but at least it's more info than I had on Friday...
They could really help our sanity if they just gave us a date and time. They seem to be more forthright, but nothing concrete...

Back