TENNESSEE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who knows? north carolina finally got their results in, so im hoping tn did as well. then adding 7-10 days and hoping for results before the 4th. and at this point its just a wild guess so i'll go with that...

i wish my bosses would quit asking as well...

WARNING!!!! BAD NEWS FORTHCOMING FOR TN EXAMINEES!!!!!
Here is the reply from Mrs. Phillips:

"We do not have the scores to mail out yet. They are very late coming in this year. The roster search will not show any change until you are active and you will not be active until you have paid the $140 registration fee, which is only requested after you have passed the exam. So, there will be no way for you to tell if you have passed or failed by looking at the search.

Thanks"

it sucks to be us.
Don't know if anyon ehas been checking the other state discussions but North Carolina has a girl on there that works the desk at the NC Engineer office. She said that NC received the results this morning via FedEx 2-day. She posted that around 10:30. She told everyone that it takes about 2 or 3 days to get letters out so that NC folks should be expecting them to go out in the mail Friday or Monday. Maybe TN got their results this morning also. Just another interesting speculation, when all liklihood that is all it is - speculation. : )

to quote me

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!"

and thats verbatim.

Anybody got the guts to email wanda again?

Last edited by a moderator:
i say call... more anonymous! But i'm not doing it...

Someone could email Cynthia Toombs, she is the other lady besides Wanda. Just a thought. I emailed Cynthia last week so I don't want to do it again.

OF COURSE, I don't necessarily trust any of you, so it's a moot point...

Okay - I gave in and have emailed Cindy. I will let you know if/when she emails anything back.
i would hope everyone is being truthful. it looks like we have a pretty small TN group and you really aren't gaining anything by lying.

So, thanx, dcg!

I'm in Memphis also. I sat for the environmental PE.
Was our testing site not awful? HOT! and construction on the actual building? REALLY? Could they not find somewhere better?

Civil

If you dont trust us why are you asking/posting questions hourly?
I tested in Franklin, but work out of northwest TN.
Well I'm hoping. And something is better than nothing. and i really can't take the waiting alone...

i took FE in Franklin, i like their testing center

i hope you pass, Dish. i took the FE more than once, GAG. I am hoping for a first time pass on PE

Tested in Franklin also, testing site was comfortable to me
the site could not have been better (unless they couldve had the answers projected on the wall). I thought the armed guard was a little over the top but i imagine that was everywhere.

I know checking this thing every 15 minutes is pointless but...i...cant...help myself. the boss isnt getting $7.25/hr out of me today!!!

i hope you pass, Dish. i took the FE more than once, GAG. I am hoping for a first time pass on PE
Thanks! I hope we all pass. I really really don't want to have to go through all of it again. I'm ready to move on and be done with it.

Back