TENNESSEE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems to me that if you pass, it just adds one more to the good things you have got; but if you failed, it would tend to ruin all the good things you got. That was my experience.
I failed, but it didn't ruin the good things I have. Just made me realize how important they were to me and that I need to study a little more for October.

Pass! First try of Civil/Geotech at Fort Collins, CO. Thank you, everyone!!!

I will look fo a job position.

:multiplespotting:

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW Badal, have you taken the LEED AP exam yet? CEM?
Don't say "last test ever", it'll come back to bite you. I'm looking into studying for the CEM now, even though I'm not sure of it's usefulness, simply because the company asked me to.

Same thing happened with LEED AP, but at least that one was relatively straight forward.
Never considered (or heard of the CEM), but i imagine i will have to get LEED AP if it continues to stick around. Theres only two of us here for now and the boss isnt interested in getting LEED AP so it will have to be me. The "no more test" comment was a little of an overstatement but it felt good to say (type).

Never considered (or heard of the CEM), but i imagine i will have to get LEED AP if it continues to stick around. Theres only two of us here for now and the boss isnt interested in getting LEED AP so it will have to be me. The "no more test" comment was a little of an overstatement but it felt good to say (type).
Just have to yank on you a little because A.) You're an HVAC guy, and 2.) you ripped on MS.

Will someone post when they receive a PE #, or when they receive the certificate or some acknowledgement that their application approval process is complete?

My letter only says that my application was approved, but I needed to pay the registration fee. When they receive payment, then they will continue processing my application.

I got the letter Friday and sent in the money on Monday. I know they are swamped with applicants and likely shorthanded so I don't want to bother them with questions.

Thanks.

Johnny :popcorn:

As of today they still haven't mailed them? did they give you an idea of when?
I'm still in the process of fundraising for my 140 bucks to pay for that.

I'm wondering if there is a deadline to meet that. I don't wanna let my exam result be expired before I can pay this $140.00.

As of today they still haven't mailed them? did they give you an idea of when?
They said they would try to get them mailed out Friday. So maybe we can expect them Monday or Tuesday. The online roster doesn't even show any updates.

They said they would try to get them mailed out Friday. So maybe we can expect them Monday or Tuesday. The online roster doesn't even show any updates.
Just got my certificate in the mail today. I passed the FE!!!

Just got my certificate in the mail today. I passed the FE!!!
[SIZE=14pt]Congrats, y'all.[/SIZE]

I'm just a little upset that no one wants to celebrate with me here in Nashville.

What's the problem, people! :dancingnaughty:

[SIZE=14pt]Congrats, y'all.[/SIZE]
I'm just a little upset that no one wants to celebrate with me here in Nashville.

What's the problem, people

! :dancingnaughty:
I thought you celebrated at the Flying Saucer last week. :th_rockon:

Don't even mention it!

[SIZE=14pt]I went there but not a soul looked like an engineer there, not even close. [/SIZE]

Man, pissed me off! :dancingnaughty:

Don't even mention it!
[SIZE=14pt]I went there but not a soul looked like an engineer there, not even close. [/SIZE]

Man, pissed me off! :dancingnaughty:
Where are you based? I doubt I'll go all the way up to Nashville, but Brentwood or Franklin might be an option sometime.

I'm still trying to get to Yazoo for my celebration. I told myself I'd go get a sampler and a growler but things keep coming up. I may be able to make the Saucer instead.

If you need your registration number, it should be the same as the number on the states database. Go to the State Board's website and do a license search for your name. The number shown should be your license #, and Wanda can verify this. I sent my money in the same day I got my letter (being unemployed does have some advantages), and have yet to get my license in the mail, but I did notice that my status on the database has been changed to fully licensed, so I expect it any day.

Will someone post when they receive a PE #, or when they receive the certificate or some acknowledgement that their application approval process is complete?
My letter only says that my application was approved, but I needed to pay the registration fee. When they receive payment, then they will continue processing my application.

I got the letter Friday and sent in the money on Monday. I know they are swamped with applicants and likely shorthanded so I don't want to bother them with questions.

Thanks.

Johnny :popcorn:

If you need your registration number, it should be the same as the number on the states database. Go to the State Board's website and do a license search for your name. The number shown should be your license #, and Wanda can verify this. I sent my money in the same day I got my letter (being unemployed does have some advantages), and have yet to get my license in the mail, but I did notice that my status on the database has been changed to fully licensed, so I expect it any day.
I did the same, and my status has been changed as well. Thanks.

I don't know why I'm anxious to get the certificate. It's not like it's going to change anything. It'll just be nice to finally see it hanging on the wall I guess.

Take care.

Hey, Kimccllq, let me know when you wanna go to Saucer I will join you. How about today after work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back