TENNESSEE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
must be nice to have a job that doesn't keep you past the last minute possible..
]

Looks like we are close to hitting 5 pages so I just had to post one more response. Even though most of us are off work tomorrow, I will make a post if I receive any results.

as my boss, who's keeping me late, on a holiday weekend, comes over to tell me that everyone else in the company (different states) has their results and i must be lying about not having them...

Got my results today, and I PASSED!!!! :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048:

Live in White House, just north of Nashville... Hope everyone has an awesome 4th of July.

Opened my letter 5 minutes ago.

I PASSED!!!!! :multiplespotting:

Called my son and wife right away! She thought I got a car reck for my crazy screaming.

Y'all the third to know.

Gonna call my Mom, sis and bro when their day starts - They live half globe away from me!

SE1

Bellevue - Nashville

Thank y'all for hanging with me here and God bless y'all!

:party-smiley-048:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.

Anybody wants to join me to celebrate at Flying Saucers downtown Nashville Monday after work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.
Anybody wants to join me to celebrate at Flying Soucers downtown Nashville Monday after work?

Glad that people are starting to get their results. Congrats to those who passed. Nothing here in Memphis today and the mail doesn't run tomorrow so looks like it will be Monday. : (

Glad that people are starting to get their results. Congrats to those who passed. Nothing here in Memphis today and the mail doesn't run tomorrow so looks like it will be Monday. : (
Good luck! You will get your good news Monday!

I will go to the Roudvzous if I were in Memphis.

First time posting, but I've been avidly readin' for weeks. It's nice to know that I'm not the only person freakin' out about this stupid test (SE1, 1st time). I appreciate the information that you guys have passed on to those of us with just enough time to dip in for a second here and there. No results in Knoxville yet, probably Monday.....Ouch!

Wow, it looks like I need 12 more posts just to see my name up in the scrolling banner! (ok, now 11 more)

...just sittin here holdin my breath.....
I know...I think I am even more nervous today. My mail normally runs by 11:00. My luck, they will be behind since Saturday was a holiday and it will be much later today. Are you getting your results delivered to work or home?

I know...I think I am even more nervous today. My mail normally runs by 11:00. My luck, they will be behind since Saturday was a holiday and it will be much later today. Are you getting your results delivered to work or home?
Home. i live in kentucky and mail runs about 1:00. ill be lucky if it gets here today. ive told my wife to call if i pass and just let me find the package if i fail. i dont think i could handle hearing "you failed" over the phone.

Back