TENNESSEE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

forelsu

My email:

According to some rumors, NCEES started sending out the passing info on the PE exam to all the states on Dec 13. Is there any estimate to when we (TN) will know if we passed or not? By Christmas?

My response from the Tennessee Board of Architectural and Engineering Examiners just now:

Definitely not by Christmas. We have not received anything yet.

Last edited:
My email:According to some rumors, NCEES started sending out the passing info on the PE exam to all the states on Dec 13. Is there any estimate to when we (TN) will know if we passed or not? By Christmas?

My response from the Tennessee Board of Architectural and Engineering Examiners just now:
How do know ALL states were sent out on the 13th. Looks to me like they're sending them out as they get them done.

How do know ALL states were sent out on the 13th. Looks to me like they're sending them out as they get them done.

I just took FE Oct 2007. That make sense, last friday I got an email from NYSED that : "In order to proceed to the next step which is admission to Part 2 Principles and Practice exam they need all my endorsers. " an email I got from NYSED, I had a hard time on these endorsers.

the deadline was Nov 1 and my endorsers did not respond... I dont know what to do.

:please:

I can wait a little longer, really I can. At least I have two kids (one sick) and a boat load of presents to wrap to keep me distracted.

Hang in there guys ... just a little longer!! This is the home stretch where a few days feels like the ENTIRE two months of waiting!

JR

:brickwall: The borad said they recieved the results in their office in Nashville today, she said something about results maybe not making it out until after the first. heres to waiting :smileyballs: forever!

The letters will come first. They make u pay more registration money b4 they actually assign u a lic. # and update the website.

Looks like the southeastern US has their results..... except for Tennessee. Figures.....

I just word this morning from the Tennessee Board that their letters will be mailed out "this week". So does that means today or tomorrow?

ok...I can't take it anymore. I think I'm going to go downtown raid the mail room at TDOT.

Someone on the other board posted that results will be mailed out 12/27. Hopefully this is true.
They weren't actually mailed out until today. Who knows... you may actually get yours on Saturday if you live in the Nashville area.

Well then it'll be Wednesday for me. Had everything sent to my office address and we're closed till then.

Happy New Years everyone!

Latest posts

Back