Teen arrested after teachers mistake home made clock for bomb

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just saddened that no Kardashians died in that whole Vegas brothel story last week

7nTnr.png

I think there was a lot of over reaction from both sides on this particular issue

I was just saddened that no Kardashians died in that whole Vegas brothel story last week
they were too busy working....

Didn't that actually happen once? Terrorists were using cell phones as detonators and didn't account for the time change and ended up blowing themselves up when their bombs went off an hour early.

See my post above and link to the wiki on this kid.  He purposely kept showing his "home-made clock" around the school until he got the (over)reaction he was looking for.  This extortion is a crock of sh&t.  Just these a$$hats showing their true colors.  The family is out of the US.  They should not be allowed to return EVER and this lawsuit should never be filed.

I can't see him getting a penny over this.  Even in this age of lawsuit exuberance this is over the top.

Them getting paid over this would set a dangerous precedent.  In an age of school shootings and terrorist attacks, teachers and administrative staff will now be sent the message "only question something potentially dangerous if you're absolutely certain of it, because we'll be sued if you're wrong."

I hope it gets tossed out.  I don't think they have a leg to stand on with regards to the profiling, but there may be something based on how their "interrogation tactics" are perceived without parents/attorneys present.  

As long as there was more than one person in the room and some one present has the child psychology training to ask questions; this isn't any different than asking johnny why he hit sally prior to calling the parents. My opinion.

Of course they haven't filed yet.  There giving the city and the school district the opportunity to just pay it with actually filing suit. 

they'll probably call Obama to testify on their behalf how the child was tormented for his beliefs/race.

Last edited by a moderator:
We could ask Turkey to go and find the family.

Whoever get duped by this kid and his family must feel stupid..but they probably won't admit! 

Back