Taking SE-I and SE-II together

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnie78

Reaction score
Anyone know, if one can take SE1 and SE2 at the same time in GA. I am approved to take the SE1. Do i need to submit applicaiton to take SE2 or can i just register for both at the same time when i take the tests in April.

Thanks

Anyone know, if one can take SE1 and SE2 at the same time in GA. I am approved to take the SE1. Do i need to submit applicaiton to take SE2 or can i just register for both at the same time when i take the tests in April.Thanks
They are both 8 hour tests given on the same day, how could you take them at the same time? You'll have to wait the 6 months to take the SE2.

They are both 8 hour tests given on the same day, how could you take them at the same time? You'll have to wait the 6 months to take the SE2.
I think some states make the SE2 available on Saturday just for that reason. somebody from Ill on here just did that. Don't know if they'll do that in GA or not.

IL is the only state that allows this that I know of.

LA, NV, or NE may also do it this way.

IN GA, like many other states, you'll have to come back in 6 months in order to take your SEII.

Last edited by a moderator:
IL is the only state that allows this that I know of.
LA, NV, or NE may also do it this way.

IN GA, like many other states, you'll have to come back in 6 months in order to take your SEII.

I think Arizona also offers SE II on staurday, not 100% sure though.

Props to anyone who can endure two tests like that back to back and pass.

I am in Nevada.......Structural II is on Saturday here. It will be kind of pressure for that after 8 hours Structural I on Friday. Also it is expensive...... $910 for two exams.

Back