Take a penny leave a penny

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to put he force to use, i bring in an old car to get crushed.

There is a foundation, a crushed car, and 5000 psf in the pile

I bring the HOA rep with me and they are mortified by what they see. They charge...someone...to have the crushed car towed away.

There is a foundation and a notice of fine in the pile.

It's windy, so I add a rock.

There is a rock atop a "notice of fine" atop a foundation in the pile.
The rock brings in the local geologist. 

There is a hovering geologist atop a rock atop a "notice of fine" atop a foundation in the pile.

The geologist considers the 2 pennies a pay raise and walks off with the money and rock to continue studying it in the lab.

There is now a "notice of fine" atop a foundation in the pile.

I set up a go fund me to pay the fine. There was money left over.

There is now $3.09, a six pack, and a foundation in the pile.

I set up a go fund me to pay the fine. There was money left over.

There is now $3.09, a six pack, and a foundation in the pile.
the six pack brings in government construction workers. 

There is now $3.09, a foundation, and three constructions workers staring at it in the pile.

Construction workers file for a change order to continue working on the foundation.

There is now a slightly better foundation and 3 construction workers staring at it in the pile.

I add my annual raise to the pile.

There is now a slightly better foundation, 3 construction workers staring at it, and 500 pennies in the pile.

Construction workers stage a walkout over the perceived negative change order imposed on their project.

There is only a foundation and -$1.75 in the pile.

The explosion attracts the fuzz.

There is now a CSI team, two cops, half a box of donuts and -1.75$ in the pile.

The angry cops frame @NikR for the blast.

There is now an arrest warrant, some planted evidence, an empty donut box, and -$201.75 in the pile.

I got scared.

There is now an arrest warrant, some planted evidence, an empty donut box, my wet pants, and -201.75 in the pile.

The cops get DNA evidence from @ChebyshevII_PE's wet pants and get an arrest warrant in his name instead. They also assume he ate the donuts.

There is now a new arrest warrant, some smelly evidence, an empty donut box, and -401.75 in the pile.

The commotion makes the 5 o'clock news.

There is now a news crew (helicopter, news van, reporter and cameraman) new arrest warrant, some smelly evidence, an empty donut box, and -401.75 in the pile.

Back