Survivor

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOTR weenies wouldn't have buttsex with this stormtrooper:
stormtrooper-bra.jpg

This kind of shit is getting really difficult to explain to my wife.

Gandalf smokes too much pot to ever be of much use:

gandalf-smoke.gif

minus 600 for LOTR for having such a terrible role model.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think cement is taking this debate far too seriously.

Minus 10 for LOTR:

if%20lotr%20fans%20were%20allowed%20to%20rule%20the%20world.jpg

omg.

displaying a non-MUTCD sanctioned sign in an engineers forum

-1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00

0,000. for SW

we can cast the ring into the volcano. it's over.

omg.
displaying a non-MUTCD sanctioned sign in an engineers forum
That's not Earth. Not even your wierd little middle earth for that matter.

That picture was taken on one of the many many planets that have a representative in the council of the New Republic.

The New Republic doesn't use an MUTCD. They say that it is "SOOOOOO 2001"

Negative 5 points for LOTR for wanting to use a non-futuristic MUTCD that wasn't even written to take segway's into consideration yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Negative 5 points for LOTR for wanting to use a non-futuristic MUTCD that wasn't even written to take segway's into consideration yet.
Segway's are gay. -1000 points from SW for mentioning them

I'd rather be the proctologist than be the proctologee

:plusone:

how do you color that thumb brown?

As a matter of fact, it is known that ALL storm troopers are male. They are clones of Jenga Fett. Therefore, the female stormtrooper DOES NOT EXIST.
Point LOTR

LOTR weenies wouldn't have buttsex with this stormtrooper:
stormtrooper-bra.jpg
See above comment made earlier in this debate.

-109 to SW for Dleg refusing to read previous statements made in this debate.

personally, I would find it creepy to fool around with a woman that had a male-specific helmet on. like wearing a nixon mask or something.

SW is sick!

- 1 galaxy for SW

The helmets just cover the fact that they are trannies...the giant Stormtrooper helmet covers the Adam's apple.

+75630 points for Team 1

OMG! the f[SIZE=36pt]A[/SIZE]il team is posting tucked in trannys!

I think I might be ill.

- 37894632780460436587 to SW for lowering our subterrainian standards!

^ - a bazillion points to LOTR for showing absolutely no tolerance of diversity. You are obviously in need of a sensitivity refresher course.

I TEACH THE FREAKING SENSITIVTY COURSE YOU PIECE OF TRIPE!!!!

or is that the anger management?

I'm so confused.

Okay, this took some research for me, because I have not seen the SW I,II,III or LOTR trilogies. I know there are cult followings for each and you will never get a definitive answer based on subjective opinions. So ... I researched the earnings. Here is what I found, with my scientific conclusion:

Without adjustment for inflation, SW I, II and III and LOTR 01, 02, 03 were all in the top 100. But, when you take inflation into account, LOTR 03 drops out of the top 100. All of the SW "prequel" movies are in the top 100 adjusted and not adjusted for inflation. There could be an argument made that without inflation factored in, LOTR earned more than SW. HOWEVER, we should also look at the length of the movies it took to earn that. The total run time for the original release of the 3 LOTR movies is 557 minutes, earning $3,013,795,042. The total run time for the original release of the 3 most recent SW movies is 421 minutes, earning $2,422,685,612. The earnings per minute: SW $5,754,597 and LOTR $5,410,763. That's based on the original release length. LOTR added about 2 additional HOURS into the extended releases. That is enough for another full-length movie. I guess they felt incompetent with the original releases and had to play "MINE'S LONGER" 2nd time around. I always judged on quality, not quantity. SW wins for efficiency of earning as presented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back