Survivor

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minus same, for Chucktown defending a story about a world which appears to exist under a command-type economy.

The Star Wars Universe is a well known champion of free trade.

I am a champion of free trade, but free trade requires regulation. That's what the Jedi Knights do. That's why I am a fan.

What's your excuse? I've never seen a hint of economic activity in the stifled world of LOTR. Free trade is against their morals, just as free speech and democracy are. All hail the King!

Hmmm.... the silence is deafening.

Plus 1 zillion to Star Wars for reminding Chucktown of the shame in defending something he doesn't believe in!

OK People, I have added up all the claimed and re-claimed points, and so far this is where we stand:
Star Wars is ahead by 20000010000020000000000030000233333412454 points
- 20000010000020000000000030000233333412454 points to SW for being a blatant nerd

Plus that times a zillion for LOTR being such a sucka as to believe I did that. (I was sincerely hoping you would go back and attempt to check my math, though, so I'll give you credit - a zillion minus one)

my NCEES approved calculator doesn't have a gazillion button.

nice try though!

That's why LOTR sucks. The calculators in star wars go to a zillion. That's how they were able to break the light speed barrier.

do you have a screen shot?

btw, LOTR doesn't need calculators. we have battle axes and broadswords.

:plusone:

^It's always brute force with you guys. . not the refined, subtle finesse of THE FORCE.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have a screen shot?
btw, LOTR doesn't need calculators. we have battle axes and broadswords.

:plusone:
Why yes, as a matter of fact:

gunner.jpg

... and any old fool can bludgeon someone with a battleaxe. It takes the talents of a gazillion engineers to come up with a death ray that can annihilate an entire planet.

Hmmm.... the silence is deafening.
Plus 1 zillion to Star Wars for reminding Chucktown of the shame in defending something he doesn't believe in!

The silence was deafening because I was driving home and putting my kids to bed.

1. I think it's pure supposition that LOTR is a centrally planned economy. Feudal maybe, centrally planned is a stretch.

2. I was asigned the task of proving that LOTR is better than SW, which I do believe, but even if I didn't I am playing the game beeeoch and you can't take away points for that.

Suck it.

LOTR weenies wouldn't have buttsex with this stormtrooper:

stormtrooper-bra.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back