Surveying and Seismic Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randykong2010

Reaction score
anybody from CA got their results on Surveying and Seismic yet?

this is my first time taking them and do they notify the examinees through email or by mail?

thank you

It will come in the mail only. CA takes the longest of almost every state (probably because of population). If you're waiting for just one exam result, I think historically the license lookup database will be current before the letter will get to your house. I'm only waiting on surveying so I keep checking the database every day it gets updated. Hope this info helps and good luck.

that's right, 45 days to get the exam graded and then, sit on the results for about 1 week, then the mailing part takes another 1, so end of December, probably?

that's right, 45 days to get the exam graded and then, sit on the results for about 1 week, then the mailing part takes another 1, so end of December, probably?
Yes. If you only needed one more exam to pass (i.e. only needed seismic or survey) then you can check the license lookup which I've heard gets updated before the results are mailed.

/>http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/wllqryna$lcev2.startup?p_qte_code=ENG&p_qte_pgm_code=7500

Yes. If you only needed one more exam to pass (i.e. only needed seismic or survey) then you can check the license lookup which I've heard gets updated before the results are mailed.

http://www2.dca.ca.g...e_pgm_code=7500
Yup, I was down to just Seismic. I remember waking up early (even though I had the day off) and on December 30, 2011, around 8am, there I was on the data base. I'll never forget that day. :)

I took all the 8 hr exam, surveying and seismic last october and it might not work out the way you are describing

If you keep calling the Board, you will get the same answer until the results are released. I realize it is difficult to wait and everyone is anxious to know their result, but if everyone keeps calling and interupting the process, it will continue to delay the release.

Back