Super Bowl Squares

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure JLo's booty won the whole thing...

🍑
giphy.gif

Shakira for the win...

shakira-performs-during-the-halftime-show-at-super-bowl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
A close 2nd to me seeing Kyle Shannahan blow another lead was this commercial:

d06e77da5a7c47b0b7b810eccb1c2d23.jpg

Just ordered me a stuffed groundhog for a “thing”.....

Also congrats to @akwooly!  and If you haven't paid up pay up!!!!

Also wish I had taken @MA_PE's recommendation to have the overall winner get more money ;)

I dont know how to avoid the 0-0 score winning so much, Ive been in these where they do new points totals for each quarter but the same thing seems to happen their also!

Literally every single women at the Super Bowl party last night: How old is Shakira?  How old is JLo?  ****.  Okay, we all need to get to the gym ASAP.
To quote Rob McElhenney, i.e. Mac from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on his weight loss transformation from Fat Mac to Fit Mac:

"Look, it's not that hard. All you need to do is lift weights six days a week, stop drinking alcohol, don't eat anything after 7 p.m., don't eat any carbs or sugar at all, in fact just don't eat anything you like, get the personal trainer from Magic Mike, sleep nine hours a night, run three miles a day, and have a studio pay for the whole thing over a six to seven month span."

To quote Rob McElhenney, i.e. Mac from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on his weight loss transformation from Fat Mac to Fit Mac:

"Look, it's not that hard. All you need to do is lift weights six days a week, stop drinking alcohol, don't eat anything after 7 p.m., don't eat any carbs or sugar at all, in fact just don't eat anything you like, get the personal trainer from Magic Mike, sleep nine hours a night, run three miles a day, and have a studio pay for the whole thing over a six to seven month span."
Tru dat.

I've discovered, as I struggle to lose weight and stay fit, that people don't really want to hear the truth of how you did it.  They just want to be able to say they did to.

(aka: I've already seen people's eyes glaze over when I'm like, "well, I started going to the gym at least 3x a week, combined with a more vegetable and fruit based diet, and I've started limiting alcohol and watching more portions when I go out with friends...")

I've always done a bigger pot for the end of the game, sometimes also a slightly bigger pot for halftime... But yeah, it's not gonna stop someone from getting more money if the end digits stay the same even if the score changes. I think different numbers for each quarter would get too logistically complicated.

Thanks for putting this together, RG! 

Thanks for putting this on RG!  WHOOHOO!

Back