Study Group Online

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

working on PE

Reaction score
Hai,

I am interested in joining a study group online for the preparation of the Electrical Power PE exam. I like group studying and I do know it is not possible for everyone who are interested to be at the same place so let us form a group online and start studying online either through skype or some other site to get started for the preparation. Thanks and I hope to hear from the people who are interested.

Thanks

Pavitra

Hai,I am interested in joining a study group online for the preparation of the Electrical Power PE exam. I like group studying and I do know it is not possible for everyone who are interested to be at the same place so let us form a group online and start studying online either through skype or some other site to get started for the preparation. Thanks and I hope to hear from the people who are interested.

Thanks

Pavitra
SIGN ME UP !

I ready to get started this weekend.

Hai,I am interested in joining a study group online for the preparation of the Electrical Power PE exam. I like group studying and I do know it is not possible for everyone who are interested to be at the same place so let us form a group online and start studying online either through skype or some other site to get started for the preparation. Thanks and I hope to hear from the people who are interested.

Thanks

Pavitra

I am interested. There is only 41 days left until exam day. But curious of how far you have progressed in the exam content? Have you taken any review classes? How many hours have you prepared so far?

Thanks

Pavitra

I am interested. There is only 41 days left until exam day. But curious of how far you have progressed in the exam content? Have you taken any review classes? How many hours have you prepared so far?

Does this have started yet?

Thanks

Pavitra

Does this have started yet?
Why don't we just post our questions in this forum, I think that is its purpose. And try to help each other. There are many experts that help answer the questions on this forum. I have learned a lot from others so far who have answered my questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back