Study Group for Oct 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am interested.Is this group online? I am taking Chemical Engineering specific afternoon exam. More info below:

Exam location: San Mateo, CA

Exam sesson: Oct 11

Afternoon session: Chemical engineering

Calculator: TX300X (or can buy if other is better)

I am planning to sit the FE / EIT exam on Oct 29 as well and would like to form a study group in Tampa. I have an Electrical Eng background, and am planning to take the other discipline exam. If interested, let me know.

I am interested, I live in New Orleans and will be taking Civil for afternoon section.

How do we organize?

I am interested, I live in New Orleans and will be taking Civil for afternoon section.How do we organize?

I think the best way is to just post questions on this thread as you encounter them and we can all help out to answer them. We could also meet on skype for review sessions if we get enough people to make it worth while,

What does everyone's study schedule look like?

I am using the lindeburg book and am planning to review maths and wrap up statics this week.

Hello All,
I am planning on taking the FE exam this October and would like to form a study group with fellow test-takers. Anyone interested?

Hello, I am in Brookline, MA. I am actually doing all the examples and exercises in the FE Review manual. It is kind of slow but i think i need it, after being out of school for around 6 years.

Actually i am finishing Statics chapter. If you want we could do a study group sometimes, maybe once in the weekends or something. Or maybe by Google+ hungouts, skype... gplus.name/jorge

--------------------

Exam Location: Miami

Exam Session: Oct 2011

Afternoon Session: Electrical Engineering

Calculator: Casio fx-115ex

Hello All,
I am planning on taking the FE exam this October and would like to form a study group with fellow test-takers. Anyone interested?

Hello, I am in Brookline, MA. I am actually doing all the examples and exercises in the FE Review manual. It is kind of slow but i think i need it, after being out of school for around 6 years.

Actually i am finishing Statics chapter. If you want we could do a study group sometimes, maybe once in the weekends or something. Or maybe by Google+ hungouts, skype... gplus.name/jorge

--------------------

Like the idea. Google plus is a great way to collaborate. If anyone wants an invite please message me.

I am taking FE in october 2011, Civil PM. I am having difficulty with solving geotech, surveying and materials problems from lindeburg Civil review and also NCEES Civil review books. Any help or tips on these topics i can get, it will be really helpful.

Hello All,

--------------------

Like the idea. Google plus is a great way to collaborate. If anyone wants an invite please message me.

Hi, My name is Leon. I am a Chinese guy. I have applied for the FE exam in PA State on October of 2011 and I will take part in the other discipline exam for the afternoon test. I have almost read over FE review manual (Lindeburg) in the past 4 month . I will read it again and do a lot of mock exam. Hope we can support each other.
Hi Leon, I'm also taking the Other in PA, Oct 2011. Do you have a QQ? May be we can study it together~

Hi Everyone,

I live in central NJ. I am registered for FE exam in October 2011, Civil PM section. I would like to join this study group.

Thank you.

To those who will be taking the EIT exam this Oct 2011 in California, are your applications already approved by the CA Board? I submitted my application to CA Board 3 weeks ago but I have not received any feedback yet. I don't know what happened, if it's approved or not. I'm getting worried.

Hi Everyone,
I live in central NJ. I am registered for FE exam in October 2011, Civil PM section. I would like to join this study group.

Thank you.
Hey we have a group going on google plus message me if u want an invite.

I am interested.Is this group online? I am taking Chemical Engineering specific afternoon exam. More info below:Exam location: San Mateo, CA

Exam sesson: Oct 11

Calculator: TX300X (or can buy if other is better)

Hi

I am also taking the FE exam with chemical engineering in afternoon session.Just registered yesterday,hope the 3 months duration does the job:)Lets meet up sometime online.

Exam Location:Dhahran,Saudi Arabia

To those who will be taking the EIT exam this Oct 2011 in California, are your applications already approved by the CA Board? I submitted my application to CA Board 3 weeks ago but I have not received any feedback yet. I don't know what happened, if it's approved or not. I'm getting worried.

I read somewhere that the CA board will let us know if we are approved 2 weeks before the test date ;-/

Hi,

I have just started preparing for EIT/Other disciplies for Oct 2011 examination. I would like to join FE study group. I am taking my examination in California so anybody near to Sacramento area please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Back