State License Roster / Lookup

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats...nothing happens from TBPE. 
You'll get an e-mail once the system is updated (typically around 5am)  with your license number, etc. At that point, you'll be in ECHO.

You'll also get the same content in the e-mail in a letter via snail mail.

Edit: should add, this is assuming you've completed all the other requirements (SERs completed, ethics exam completed, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll get an e-mail once the system is updated (typically around 5am)  with your license number, etc. At that point, you'll be in ECHO.

You'll also get the same content in the e-mail in a letter via snail mail.

Edit: should add, this is assuming you've completed all the other requirements (SERs completed, ethics exam completed, etc.)
Ya, thank you for the information.

Last email with TBPE was telling me my applcation for licensure is approed subject to the passage of the exam.

I was really expecting the email on Friday so I could update my Linkedin and facebook... :party-smiley-048:

Ya, thank you for the information.

Last email with TBPE was telling me my applcation for licensure is approed subject to the passage of the exam.

I was really expecting the email on Friday so I could update my Linkedin and facebook... :party-smiley-048:
My guess is it isn't in the system yet - can you see your score/result on the TBPE site?

I'm guessing you probably can't see that yet and when that dump occurs the rest will take place as well. If they do this on Tuesday, I'll say you'll have your e-mail around 5am on Wednesday. Then, update away and order your stamp! Don't forget to submit your stamp/picture via the form they provide. I recommend submitting via the e-mail address they provide (will obviously process much much faster than snail mail). You're almost there!

My guess is it isn't in the system yet - can you see your score/result on the TBPE site?

I'm guessing you probably can't see that yet and when that dump occurs the rest will take place as well. If they do this on Tuesday, I'll say you'll have your e-mail around 5am on Wednesday. Then, update away and order your stamp! Don't forget to submit your stamp/picture via the form they provide. I recommend submitting via the e-mail address they provide (will obviously process much much faster than snail mail). You're almost there!
After reading your comment, i cant wait till tomorrow..😂

You'll get an email and physical letter in about 2 weeks. It'll include a registration number (which becomes your PE#) and a website to register. Go to the website, confirm your details, answer ~three simple questions, pay the fee. You'll probably be licensed the next business day. 

The hard part is over. Don't fret about this wait.
But...but...I'm so used to being a nervous wreck. I don't like this feeling of normalcy! 🤣

Is there anybody here from NY? How does it work after passing? Why does it says 4-6 weeks? Another long 4-6weeks of waiting to get a license number? Its like waiting for the exam results itself..sighh

Back