Start calling ELSES or your State Board

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see alot of people checking the state board, Why? I know in Louisiana we receive

our results before or at the same time the board does. :wtf:

I guess there still states that like to be :whatever:

The SC Board meets on Tuesday, June 6th. I am assuming they know they will have the results by then because they have to review the results before they are released and their next meeting is not until September.

Sapperslead,

Point well taken. I guess I was trying the link the two since the previously "date issued" for April Examinees is around June 5th, 6th, 7th. I did talk to someone (secretaty) at the SC board and they confirmed that they release the results. It goes thourgh them and I assume they just rubber stamp the passers and use the NCEES cut score. I guess it is a formality. The engineer in me wants to nail a date down but this stuff is so unpredictable, who knows.

I will continue to check the website excessively.

No, no, no LOL The lady just confirmed that they release the results once they receive them. (They dont have them yet). Whether they review them or rubber stamp them I don't know. I don't want my name associated with "PE RESULTS ARE IN" cause you know when that happens, theses forums will explode!

LOL

SCPE,

What, you got your results??? How did you do?

Man, I have to go check the mailbox immediateley!!!! :bow:

Ed

Back