South Carolina Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not seat number either! I was in seat 6, I think, & last name B.

I think it's completely random to create a completely unproductive day.

My first name starts with H, and the last name is with K, I received the email at 10.46 am from SC exam board saying I passed the exam (PE-Civil).

These details might help you, at least to feel better :)

of all the hundreds of people in the room that day and yet only a 'curious' handful are on this site... what gives ??

PE Civil Water Resources and Environmental

Result: Pass Next steps

Date Taken: October, 2014

This was my 5th time taking the PE Exam. I am 61 years of age and I refused to quit. Earlier this year I had a heart attack (mild with a stent - hardly any damage :). I had so many feelings of doubt and worthlessness and watched my peers sail through life as if it were hardly difficult for them at all. I wanted to do this.. I wanted to get this off of me.. this unbearable shame that 'I' felt that I wasn't good enough. I say that to say this to all who don't get this done today.. that it's never over for you UNLESS you quit.. please don't quit on yourself. I'm hardly a role model.. just someone who refused to quit. God bless you folks who passed but even more so for those who will continue the fight. Rudy

bettersmith - congrats on sticking it out. I know several folks that gave up long before you. I had been putting off taking this for a few cycles trying to find the "right" time - finally I just bit the bullet and went for it, even though we had a son on the way that was going to be born a month before. I'm very thankful for my wife and mother in law for helping take care of him and our 2 year old daughter to give me time to study.

Wrong post, ignore me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back