Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to extend a hearty F-you to the a$$hat that designed the engine layout for the 2003 mazda 6. What kind of f-ing genius makes it so that in order to replace a light bulb you have to remove the coolant reservoir?!?!?!?!?

If I find that son of a b**ch I'm going to kick him square in the balls.

:smileyballs:

It's. just as bad on the wife's Prius

Hope u didn't touch the bulb with your fingers or else it will bow ad you'll be doing it again. :(

Had a 2004 Chrystler 300M that required the removal of the headlight to replace the battery. Luckily the parts store offered free installation before they realized the labor commitment...

I'd like to extend a hearty F-you to the a$$hat that designed the engine layout for the 2003 mazda 6. What kind of f-ing genius makes it so that in order to replace a light bulb you have to remove the coolant reservoir?!?!?!?!?

If I find that son of a b**ch I'm going to kick him square in the balls.

:smileyballs:
He's pro'ly somewhere on this board...You could find him.

Argh, second time in three weeks I'm stuck in the Columbus, GA airport. First time due to maintenance issue with the plane. This time sure to a broken deice truck. They're putting us on a bus to Atlanta, but I won't get home in time to work.

Argh, second time in three weeks I'm stuck in the Columbus, GA airport. First time due to maintenance issue with the plane. This time sure to a broken deice truck. They're putting us on a bus to Atlanta, but I won't get home in time to work.
You flying Almost Safe Air?

Hope u didn't touch the bulb with your fingers or else it will bow ad you'll be doing it again. :(
I wore gloves to prevent that possibility, but if the bulb does go out I think I'll just set fire to the car instead of replacing the headlight.

Co-worker in cubicle next to mine sniffs and clears throat once every minute - this is going to be a looong day

Valdosta is a wonderful place. I was stationed there for 29 months, as a squadron commander in the maintenance business in the early 90's! Still have friends there-- in fact, we spent the holidays in Georgia, both Warner Robins and Valdosta! I do like Georgia-- nice people, great food, wonderful hospitality. It was cold this trip, however, I have been there when it was 88F the day after Christmas!

I was in WR 89-95. It was horrible.

WR is a seriously weird place. As people who have been there agree, there is no way you can explain it to those who haven't been there.

WR was generally far different from the vibe in other south Georgia towns. I loved the little towns I passed through on 91 on my way to Eglin.

Back