Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can we say if they refuse to pay... small claims court... I don't care who... but I bought this house brand new and have lived here exactly two weeks... hire a contractor and their delivery people drive over the septic tank... not my prob... it's theirs... I was out with the dogs and said... let me put them up and then bam... "uhh miss, I don't think you want me to go this way" no you dumb shit, I would have sent you down the electrical easement to this nice open area where my septic tank is NOT! geez...

remind me, next time i think its a good idea to ask my mothers opinion on something that that is the dumbest idea ever. my god that woman likes to talk. and not even about relevant things. she likes to go on tangents and never shut the hell up. its no wonder we cant live in the same damn state. jesus christ! my ears are bleeding.

OOOOOHHH ... RRRRRR ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHPPHT!!!!!

Okay, maybe I'm awake now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am so frustrated right now. I was in a decent mood, I have a concert tonight, and was looking forward to the weekend. Now I'm just pissed off.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I am so frustrated right now. I was in a decent mood, I have a concert tonight, and was looking forward to the weekend. Now I'm just pissed off.
so... what concert are you going to?

and ran into the goodie goodie from the last job yesterday at a bar- what a bitch. the look on her face was shocking- it was hilarious!

I just went on a bike ride, looking all sexy in my spandex and sports bra, and on the way back in a come across this woman wearing a bikini and heels, with two guys obviously doing a photo shoot. Uhh, okay, youre at a lake, youre going to break your ankle. The heels didnt match the bikini, who let you wear that. She seemed really mad when I tried to run her over with my bike. :dunno:
since all we have is our imagination
fatchick-4b8wh9uaj.jpeg

Back