Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^Thanks, csb.

AAARRRRGGGHHHH! For the second time in a month, I have had a class that I need to take to keep my certs current cancelled less than 24 hours before the class. To save my company $$, I reserve hotels through online sources. However, the reservations either cannot be cancelled, or you have to cancel > 24 hours in advance. I still get reimbursed by the company, but what a PITA. AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just went on a bike ride, looking all sexy in my spandex and sports bra, and on the way back in a come across this woman wearing a bikini and heels, with two guys obviously doing a photo shoot. Uhh, okay, youre at a lake, youre going to break your ankle. The heels didnt match the bikini, who let you wear that. She seemed really mad when I tried to run her over with my bike. :dunno:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

I missed my charter flight for today's site visit...

I wonder how much shit I am in... I know the project engineer is going to be pissed. Not to mention the client, since they are the ones paying for the flight....

Oh god... this morning has been horrible and it isn't even 8am yet.....

^^^ HFS !!! You are making me cringe thinking about that ....

I hope it doesn't come down too hard on you.

JR

I forgot the itenary at the office (I swore I packed it in my bag), so this morning I figured I would be able to find the place, there can't be that many small air charter companies, right? Well, I picked the two that weren't mine and by the time I found out which one was mine, it had already left...

I had no numbers to call, that was all at the office....

I won't be fired, not worried about that. I am more worried about the relations with the client and blow back from that...

I just wish this day would end, as of right now my manager isn't in and won't be in for 30 minutes to an hour, so I am here sitting here sweating, worried about what they might do...

I guess in the end my company will probably have to swallow the flight cost and I will probably get sent up another day... I'm just worried about the project engineer, he gets pissy when his projects have problems (doesn't care about other non-related projects, of course). Too bad he doesn't go on vacation until next week.

I guess I better start practising my "I'm sorry. It won't happen again" speech complete with puppy dog eyes.... Thankfully I get a lot of practise with my wife!

Casey: that sux. hope the fallout is not too harsh and long lingering.

I don't think it'll be much more than a "Casey you dumb fark!" Lecture, although those are bad enough.

Hope it works out OK.

Go put your spare tire on your car. Tell them you had a flat on the way, and it took time to change it. And you didn't want to drive too fast on the donut.

Gotta work better than the truth.

Go put your spare tire on your car. Tell them you had a flat on the way, and it took time to change it. And you didn't want to drive too fast on the donut.
Gotta work better than the truth.
Been contemplating that one...

A quick update...

My department chief thought it was funny (I assumed that would be his reaction) and told me not to worry.... And the project engineer is out of the office... so maybe his away on vacation and won't get to hear about it until he gets back...

Now I just need to find a way to reach the other guy that I was supposed to go with and have him do my measurements....

[SIZE=36pt]AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I woke up to beeping this morning... it was a forklift driving over my septic tank and causing a headach not even remotely related to the beverages I consumed last night.... I hate stupid people... why would you drive over the green little circle things if you didn't know what they were... AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Back